Accepted Payment Methods
(a) Payment Terms: A 30% deposit is required for Grand Total >$3,000.00, with the remaining 70% payable via T/T within 7 days after delivery. For Grand Total $3,000.00, full payment of 100% via T/T is required.
(b) Return in 7 days with full refund. If return, the Buyer needs to indicate the reason for return including particle sizing, flow rate and compatibility. The buyer pays the 5% restocking fee, plus Shipping fee and return shipping fee.
(c) 10% of the quoted price refund to author if cited on the publication within 2 years, the maximum is 1 publication and $2,000.00 for 1 quote.
(d) Agree with Intellectual Property Agreement.